Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday, August 28, 2014

I haven't blogged in awhile.  Things have changed since my last post.  I now work as a bus aide.  I get 2 breaks between routes with approximately 1 1/2 hours of free time for me to get things done at home.

So, my first break today, I basically ran errands.  I took Jill a bag of goodies to her house to say thank you for all the apples she let me pick from her trees :)  My second break, I went and helped out in Angela's class at school.  The teacher didn't have much for me to do, so I got to come home and check email for awhile before going back to work.

Tonight, I've taken the dehydrated, shredded zucchini out of the dehydrator and put in a jar.  Then, I diced up 3 bell peppers that were from last week's Bountiful Basket.  I have one tray of diced bell peppers flash freezing in the freezer now.  I will get one more tray in there tonight.

Tomorrow, Keith (my youngest) is having dental surgery.  His teeth break easily because he can't have dairy.  So, I need to go out and get some pudding, jello, etc for him to eat.  Lance is taking him for the surgery tomorrow since I have to work and am still on my 90 day probation.

I am also going to get outside to the garden.  I probably have another 10 zucchini that are ready to be picked.  I also want to start pulling the carrots and doing something with them.  I'm not sure what. 

2 comments:

Deni J. said...

It's nice to hear from you again!

Lisa said...

I'm going to try to keep up this time. :)