Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday, August 31, 2014

I didn't get a whole lot done today.

I did go out to the garden area and picked most of the carrots.  There are still some in the planter box, because they are still little.  I brought the carrots inside and Angela cleaned them for me.  Then, I shredded them up and put them in the dehydrator.  I also got 2 large zucchinis shredded and in the dehydrator.

I still have 3 or 4 really large zucchinis and 4 really large yellow squash to do something with.  Yesterday, I picked 16 zucchini and those 4 large yellow squash.  I gave 8 of the zucchini away, and still have lots to work with.  I haven't decided yet if I am going to shred more and put in the dehydrator or bake some breads.  I don't have any breads in the freezer right now, so I really should do some baking tomorrow.

I did make macaroni salad for tomorrow.  We are going to have bbq pulled pork sandwiches, macaroni salad and watermelon and cantaloupe.  Maybe something else, if I am motivated.

I still need to get started on laundry before I have to go back to work on Tuesday.

No comments: